If you want to create an Account in «Food Game» Application, you need to accept the Terms and Conditions and the terms of this Policy. By accepting the terms of this Policy, you confirm your consent to the collection and processing of certain information about you for the purposes specified in this policy.
- Our websites: http://psyh.ru, http://cognifica.com and any other websites of LLC «Publishing house «Noosphera», which was published this Policy;
- your account in «Food Game» application;
- any forums and pages on social networks that we create for the application.
When creating your Account, you authorize us to receive and process the following data about the Account:
• Your e-mail address, telephone number, your IDs in social networks, the country of residence.
• Your age, sex, weight, and height, if you voluntarily agree to indicate such information in your Account.
In the course of your use of the Services, you authorize us to receive, store and process the following data tracking:
- Information about your use of our Services, including, without limitation, information about the time and method of use of the Services, and the flow of data during the use of the Application.
- Technical information about the devices and operating systems that you use in the usage of Applications, namely, information about the control the means of access to the storage medium (Media Access Control, MAC), device identifier (Unique Device Identifier, UDID), a similar device IDs, your IP-address and information about your device.
Using the Services, you authorize us to receive and process the following data about the information materials:
- Information you provide to us when you send a request for information or support, or when purchasing our products or services, including the information needed to process orders that you place in the trade and payment of Internet services, including the transaction amount, excluding your financial information, which is transmitted directly to the payment system for safe data transfer protocol.
- Anonymous information except for Account data that you provide to us while participating in contests, sweepstakes, contests, tournaments, promotions and other marketing surveys.
We do not solicit or collect any personal information about you or any third parties, including names, surnames, copies of documents proving the identity and identification number, and you agree not to provide us with such data. Any such personal information you provide us will be removed from our resources automatically. We do not produce storage, processing and transmission of your personal data.
Financial information provided by you when making payments for any services, such as credit card number, or a bank serving you is collected and processed only by appropriate payment systems. We can not receive such financial information about you.
Additional marketing and promotional materials, and the creation of user profiles:
• In accordance with applicable law, we may use your email address to provide you with information about our products and services, as well as products and services similar to those services that you request from us, except when you refuse from receiving the said information. Restricting the use of your email address for such purposes can be possible when you create an Account, or at any time thereafter in the following ways:
- Following the instructions at the footage of e-mail received from us;
- Sending an email from the email address that is registered on your account to [email protected]сognifica.com asking not to send the information.
- We may use tracking data to monitor, improve or correct the service quality and the methods of our work.• We can create a «user personal profile» by linking data on your account to tracking data to improve or correct the quality of services and the methods of our work, as well as for promotional purposes of advertising and market research.
Transferring your information to other parties
We do not share your data with other persons, except in a few cases:
- if we are required to transmit information in accordance with applicable law, the requirements of the state or law enforcement officials or to prevent crime;• If it is necessary to provide the Services you request from us, for the security of our users and third parties, for protection of our rights and property, and the rights and property of other users and third parties or in other cases, if we have reasonable grounds believe that disclosure is necessary in accordance with the law;
- If it is necessary to provide services you request from us, you agree that we may transfer your data and information about you to third parties who provide services to us, including providing you the ability to pay for the services.
You agree that in the above cases, your data and information about you may also be transmitted to the countries which are not parties to the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data of 28 January 1981.
We are entitled to transfer anonymous information (i.e. information that does not identify you directly or indirectly) and aggregated information (that is, information about groups and categories of users, including Application statistics and actions, which does not point to a person and can not be used to establish the user’s identity ) to our advertising partners. We can also allow our advertisers to collect anonymous and aggregated information as part of the provision of the Services, and then they can pass this information to us.
Our advertisers may collect information using tracking technologies (e.g., cookie and web beacon files). These technologies allow our advertisers to develop and publish targeted advertisements on the websites of third parties, as well as provide you with advertising products and services that may interest you. Advertisers also use this information to monitor, improve or correct their work.
We take all necessary precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or modification of your data. Our employees, contractors, and authorized persons can access the data received from you and information about you, but their use is limited by their functions in connection with providing you the possibility to use the Services.
Our employees, contractors and authorized persons who have access to your data and information about you are obliged to ensure the confidentiality of your data.
They are also prohibited to use your data for any purpose other than those listed above, or in connection with the processing of your requests.
Websites of third parties
Services may include links to websites and services provided by third parties, including retailers, in favor of which you make payment.
Please note that the terms of this policy apply only to your data and information about you that we receive through the Services, and we are not responsible for any data that third parties may collect, store and use through their websites or as part of their services.
You need to carefully read the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
At any time in addition to the right of refusal, you are entitled to the following rights in relation to those of your data that can be recognized as personal data in accordance with applicable law, in particular:
- You have the right to contact us with a request for a copy of your personal data or information on the procedure of processing your data.
- You have the right to contact us with a request to update and correct any information on your personal data we hold if they are inaccurate or outdated;• You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. In this case, we may lose the opportunity to provide you with the Services.
If you ask us to remove your personal data, we can save a backup copy of the data, according to the legislation.
We may periodically make modifications of this Policy. If you have an account in the Application, we will inform you of any changes to this Policy sending a letter to the email address specified in your account.
The current version of this Policy posted on our websites. All new versions of the Policy will be effective immediately after your receipt of the notice by e-mail, and if you do not have an account — at the moment of making changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]сognifica.com or by post: Limited Liability Company «Publishing house «Noosfera, 129626, Moscow 2nd Mytishchinskaya Street, Building 2, house 2.